Slophopper, washup sink and drainer combination
The main use of the hospital slophopper is for flushing and emptying foul waste and the cleaning of bedpans, buckets etc. The slophopper, available with either left or right hand sink waste connection, is made from ceramic fireclay. The sink and drainer are also made from ceramic fireclay. Mixers dispense water to the sink and drainer, two bib taps are positioned above the slophopper.
Note:The slophopper can be supplied without sink or drainer as a stand alone suite operating
with either a high level cistern as shown or with a flushvalve.
1. Ensure correctly positioned water connections are available for 2 mixers and 2 bib taps.
2. Fix slophopper to floor using a 4:1 cement mortar mix. A richer mixture could result in pedestal failure.
3. Position brackets and mark fixing holes for sink and drainer.
4. Fix brackets to wall and attach leveling plates then position sink and drainer onto brackets.
5. Always use silicon adhesive between the brackets and the underside of the ware for a secure and neat installation.
6. Assemble the cistern, fix to wall at the correct height and connect the flush pipe.
7. Cut the sink waste to length and connect.
8. Complete all plumbing connections, test flush, ensure that correct water level has been set.